- 33 years of professional funeral services
- Applied Science Degree in Mortuary Science, Dallas Institute of Funeral Services – Dallas, Texas
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S.E. in Biology, Ouachita Baptist University – Arkadelphia, Arkansas
- Graduate Degree: Master’s in Counseling, University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Little Rock, Arkansas
- 33 years as a public school educator, Little Rock School District – Little Rock, Arkansas
- 23 years of pastoring in the Church of God in Christ
- 31 years of group and grief counseling
Tony has more than seven years of experience in funeral services, he works hard and puts all that he has into serving families to ensure that our firm renders services that are encouraging and supportive to all family members.
Tony also has a degree in Social Services where he served more than 20 years as a social service worker in the state of Arkansas. He is now very active in his real estate business, along with his dedicated work at our firm.
Judy is also a very loyal and faithful staff member who serves our families graciously and with a personal and heart-reaching touch. She has more than seven years of funeral services experience and is very dedicated to what she does as a funeral director.
Judy presently is a Professional Agent Representative with Verizon Wireless. She is an outstanding and dedicated church usher, where she serves as an usher in the local, district, jurisdictional and national church. Judy’s personal care brings comfort to every family we serve.
Anthony Rucker has been with the firm for seven years. His multi talented abilities enhance the services of our firm. He not only assists in working funerals, but because he is an Ordained Minister, he steps in with words of encouragement when families are in need of an associate minister. Anthony is also a Drug Rehabilitation Counselor at one of the local rehab centers in Little Rock, AR. He also assists with the grief counseling services our firm offers. Anthony has more than 20 years of military experience with the U.S. Army.